TD Game Update - V0.013 - Actual gameplay! Gasp!
- Removed both original towers
- Added Laser tower: Does 1 damage per tic, multiplies based on how many towers are attacking it at any one time (1 tower is 1 damage, 2 towers is 4 damage, etc)
- Damage is now visual, you have onscreen feedback of damage being done by your towers (a laser!)
- Added roads for the enemies to travel alone
- Added some more scenery, blocked off other exits to make it obvious which path the enemies will take
- Visual ques for which direction an enemy will take (A bit buggy at the moment)
- Added tower descriptions
Known bugs & Fixes
- Clicking a tower, and then clicking it again before building it crashes the (standalone) game, I know the reason and will fix it next update. This doesn't crash the WebGL version, but it's possible to get it stuck on no tower selected.
- Default laser origin is 0,0,0 (world cords) when it should be local to the tower, which is why it seems to be aiming in the wrong direction briefly.
Compiled.zip 14 MB
28 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.